What you’ll get
Duration : 5 hours
Departure : Hanoi city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Thanh Chuong Palace, the home and studio of one of the most celebrated painters in Vietnam, today shines as an architectural gem showcasing traditional cultural objects, exquisite antiques and telling structures. A living space as opposed to a museum, regardless of whether history and art are your prime interests, a visit here will not fail to impress. The lovely Giong Temple which dates back to the Le Dynasty (980) and lies in the hills close to Thanh Chuong Palace. Take a leisurely tour to the countryside around Hanoi to visit these fascinating destinations and have lunch before continuing back to the capital.
- Ceramics, statues, art and sculptures fill the awe-inspiring 'House of the Auspicious Clouds'
- Thanh Chuong Palace as an architectural gem showcasing traditional cultural objects, exquisite antiques and telling structures
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gradtitude
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Tour Program
08.00 Transfer from Hanoi to Thanh Chuong palace, 50-minutes drive from central Hanoi.
09.00 Start by exploring Thanh Chuong's studio that is filled with antiques the artist had painstakingly collected over the course of his life. Ceramics, statues, art and sculptures fill the awe-inspiring 'House of the Auspicious Clouds'. Surrounding the structure is a perfectly preserved 100-year old stilt house from the Muong hill tribe. The 'House of Serenity' a typical Northern Vietnamese-style house dating back some hundred years. As well as this there is a simple earthen house and other antique structures which offer fascinating insight into Vietnam's cultural legacy.
11.00 A short distance to Giong Temple. This is the temple worship Thanh Giong, one of the immortal Vietnamese popular four people.
12.00 Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money